If you have a learning disability, are the parent or carer of someone with a learning disability, or are generally interested in the work we do, then you may want to become a member of Wirral Mencap.
Membership costs just £5 a year. As a member of Wirral Mencap you will get
- a copy of our bi-monthly newsletter in the post or to your email. Find out first about courses and workshops you can attend, events and fundraising activities you can take part in. Find out what other members have been up to.
- priority tickets for the Christmas party
- a vote to elect our Board members at our Annual General Meeting.
- the chance to apply to join our members’ committee
- opportunities to get involved in training, consultations, give feedback that will help make things better for people with a learning disability and their families.
Be part of something bigger. You will be part of a community doing something with and for other likeminded people to improve the lives of local people with a learning disability and their families
If you would like to become a Wirral Mencap member please complete our Membership Form. The form can be filled in online and sent on email or printed and sent in the post. You can pay here. Or use the contact form.